Time well wasted

Friday, June 3, 2011
The Outdoors
My goal for the next 3 months is to spend more time running, biking, bbqing, hiking, camping, picture taking, attending outdoor concerts and baseball games, and doing anything else outside than I do working. It's a lofty goal, but I'm pretty sure I've got it in me.

I've hiked out to this spot I have no idea how many times. It feels like it's in the middle of nowhere even though you can actually see the mall from this very spot during the winter. The brief hike requires a trek through lots of thorn bushes and a quick balancing act on a tree over a creek, so I always end up debating myself on how good I think the sunset is going to be. Since I'm still terrible at predicting these things, I generally end up giving in and hiking anyway. This has been the best sunset I've seen out there so far, but I'm still hoping for better.

Spring Sunset
posted by Brian @ 4:58 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post