Time well wasted

Wednesday, February 9, 2011
The Dotted Lake
So I just spent an hour digging my car out of the snow and I have to say, I'm over winter. It's beautiful and all, but I'm ready to be able to walk out to my car and just drive it at more than 5 mph. And I live in Arkansas! This is supposed to happen in Wisconsin, in Michigan, not in Arkansas. I didn't measure how much snow we got, but it's closer to two feet deep than it is one.

This picture was actually from the last snow we had, right as things were just starting to thaw out. The little white dots on the lake were these crazy little ice crystals that looked like fur. It was very cool and made me wish I had a macro-lens. Unfortunately those are expensive and I spent my money on wide-angle. The grass is always greener. Anyway, you can just take my word for it.

Dotted Lake
posted by Brian @ 4:42 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post