Time well wasted

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you
The good thing about college campuses is that there's usually some interesting architecture around. The bad thing is all the students - always loitering around.

Sometimes you can wait around for a time between classes when few are around, but other times you've got the persistent student who just wants to enjoy reading outside and you don't feel like waiting because there are other pictures you want to take and the leaves aren't going to stay this way forever. I'm sure I'm not alone here...

This is the Fulbright Peace Fountain on campus. I took this one the same day as the "It's fall ya'll" picture below.

Peace Fountain
posted by Brian @ 8:37 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post