Time well wasted

Monday, September 6, 2010
Glendalough
I'd say at least 90% of the time when I take a picture it comes out quite a bit differently than planned. This is because with HDR there are many more factors to consider along with the fact that it combines separate exposures that I can only look at one at a time in the camera. Sometimes it turns out better than expected, sometimes worse. But occasionally I can picture something in my head, and that's exactly how it turns out. This was one of those shots.

It was taken at Glendalough in Ireland, just a bit South of Dublin. I actually had a crazy idea that I would wake up insanely early and drive down here to catch a sunrise and make it back before the family got up. It certainly would have made a cool picture, but the 3am wake up time just didn't happen. Maybe next time.

Glendalough
posted by Brian @ 9:39 PM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post