Time well wasted

Friday, July 30, 2010
Out on the Farm
If I had been born just a few generations ago my occupation would have been decided at birth - and likely my name would have been Rufus as that was the family name back then.

In Sacremento, KY you farm, it's just what people do there. Mostly corn, soy beans, and, although much less popular now than it used to be, tobacco. There are crops in every direction, no matter where you are, and rickety old barns dot the landscape.

So if you're visiting family in Sacremento, like I was earlier this week, you'll likely find little to do - other than drive around and take pictures. My original goal was just to find some old bars, but while driving by one of the family farms I saw this truck. I didn't even know we had a truck.

Rickard Farms
posted by Brian @ 10:10 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post