Time well wasted

Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Big Bluff
Sometimes names don't have to be original, sometimes all they need to do is serve their purpose - to describe. And describe it does, Big Bluff is literally that, and provides one of my favorite views in Arkansas. Callan and I hiked out here a few years ago, but I decided to head back and get some good pictures. A mere 60 miles outside of Fayetteville and includes a drive by a gas station that has no less than 20 deep fried options on its menu. Nature and fried food - these are a few of my favorite things.

Not even the widest angle lens available can get all of nature's glory into one shot here, so I took 7 and stitched them together. If you're willing to drive an hour and hike an hour, you can see it for yourself. I highly recommend it.

Big Bluff
posted by Brian @ 9:13 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post