Time well wasted

Sunday, February 27, 2011
Connor Pass
I was amazingly lucky on this trip in regards to weather. Most days I couldn't have asked for better, and it only rained for an hour or so on one day. On this day it alternated between overcast and partly cloudy - which I'll still take over a boring blue sky any day. But the clouds so darkened the landscape that I just don't love any of the shots. Digital editing can do a lot, but it doesn't change the fact that a dark skied picture would look quite odd if the landscape wasn't proportionally dark.

This is from Connor Pass which is the highest mountain pass in Ireland. They seem to love ranking things in this country - the highest pass, the oldest this, the farthest west that, and so on. I guess it's mildly interesting, but honestly, if this was the 2nd highest mountain pass, I can't say that I'd have thought any less of it.

Connor Pass
posted by Brian @ 9:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post