Time well wasted

Sunday, September 21, 2008
You have to believe that life is more than the sum of its parts, kiddo.
From Hillcrest Sunset


I love HDR photography. Some people dislike it because it's so surreal, but I honestly believe it's a closer representation of what we see than a normal photograph, and to me that's the point of photography - to relive the moment. Which is why I'm glad I'm not a photographer, because I don't have to care what anyone else thinks. All I have to care about is what I like.

It's amazing all the good times I've had within the scope of this one picture, and I really didn't think about that while taking it. The late night stops at grubs, Bikes Blues and BBQ in the WAC parking lot, the jogs to Wilson park, nights on the Hog Haus balcony, the walk home from Dickson street, the tree branch that supported Blake on the night of 7 mugs, on the rocks, speak easy, Georges, running back to the house on snow nights, and so many more. West Ave has been good to me.

The title had nothing to do with the post. Its just a great quote from a movie I watched with Taylor the other day.
posted by Brian @ 12:44 AM  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post