Time well wasted

Sunday, August 31, 2008
Morning Glow


Mornings are the best time for pictures. I wish I had the motivation to get out of bed and take pictures more often.

This mornings motivation to stay in bed stemmed from a desire to keep my foot elevated due to the piece of glass it took last night out on Dickson street. It seems to hurt less in this position. I don't know that I've ever bled that much, and the warm chills (similar to a cold chill, only a burning sensation) I got when Jonathan was bandaging my foot was definitely a new experience. Apparently I took on the shade of an albino. Me no me gusta blood.
posted by Brian @ 8:45 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 31, 2008 at 5:27 PM, Blogger Shaholla said…

    Love the pic, did you take it?

    And you should know by now that wearing sandals on Dickson is a bad idea.. do you not remember the high heel incident?? haha :)

     
  • At September 1, 2008 at 3:43 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    I did, thank you. It's the front yard of the Hillcrest towers building that I took the old main in the sky pic from.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post