Time well wasted

Thursday, March 6, 2008
Just when you thought it was spring...
Saturday and Sunday I wore shorts and a t-shirt because it got up to the mid 70's both days. 2 days later we missed school due to snow. Yesterday it warmed up to the 50's and looks like we've got more snow coming today and tomorrow. In the words of Relient K "Lately the weather has been so bipolar and consequently so have I."

Probably what it's going to look like here tomorrow


As much as I love snow days I'm really just ready for spring. The warm weather makes me happy. I'm ready for bbq's, baseball games, having a beer on the balcony of Hog Haus, and nights spent hanging out on the porch. It's been cold, dreary and gray for far too long. And due to this picture



I've realized I seriously need a tan. Thanks Shehan.
posted by Brian @ 8:55 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 7, 2008 at 8:39 AM, Blogger Cal said…

    Imagine a world where it is cold and gray pretty much everyday; a world where "snow day" only means you put on boots before leaving for work or school. Welcome to Chicago! I hear the summer is pretty rockin here. I can't wait to compare. I even got my buzz on in anticipation of the warm weather...and because I wanted to be like you.

     
  • At March 8, 2008 at 9:00 PM, Blogger Taylorius said…

    I don't mind the weather
    I've got scarves and caps and sweaters
    I've got long johns under slacks for blustery days

    I think that it's brainless to assume
    That making changes to your window's view
    Will give a new perspective

    And the hardest part is yet to come

    I don't mind restrictions
    Or if you're blacking out the friction
    It's just an escape
    (It's overrated anyways)

    The hardest part is yet to come
    When you will cross the country alone




    ps. the summer weather in chicago is rockin. oh man i can't wait!!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post