Time well wasted

Friday, December 14, 2007
The circle of life
I've only had 2 pets my whole life (2 real pets, I've had a fish or two and I had a bunny for a short time but those didn't really count). But these two pets were with me for a good majority of my life. My dog Sandy, an English Setter, I got when I was 8. She died a year ago at the age of 16. My cat Wit, below, had to be put to sleep this morning. I got her when I was 10, she was 15. I'm not the type of person to be distraught over a pets death, but it is sad, she's been with me longer than anyone but family.

posted by Brian @ 10:38 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At December 14, 2007 at 11:34 AM, Blogger Cal said…

    15 years is a long time to be together. I don't even really like our dog, but I will probably be sad when she is gone just because she's been around for awhile. Sorry Brian.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post