Time well wasted

Thursday, September 20, 2007
Good Morning Fayetteville
I've started getting up early and jogging a bit to wake me up in the morning and I really like it for a few reasons:

1. Farmers market is not only on Sat and Thurs as I originally thought - but pretty much every day. Not that I buy anything when I go running, but I like knowing that I can, and it's fun to see people out early selling vegetables and flowers.

2. Sadly this one will change, but, the weather is amazing. Nice and cool, but not cold

3. My favorite reason - while I'm jogging the sun is just barely starting to peek over Mt. Sequoia, which is beautiful, and I love. Honestly, as much as I want to move to a big(ger) city, it would kill me to not see these views on a daily basis.

It makes me smile every day.
posted by Brian @ 2:54 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At September 21, 2007 at 3:31 PM, Blogger Cal said…

    Good discoveries, I'm glad you have a new hobby. Big cities have good views too - sunsets are better because of all the smog.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post