Time well wasted

Wednesday, October 17, 2007
A minister, a psychotherapist, and a counselor...
So there's no picture for this post, and after I describe it I'm pretty sure you'll be content in that fact. Today at lunch I took my normal trip to the campus gym, worked out, then went to shower. At lunchtime there is rarely anyone in the shower so it's generally not too awkward.

Today - on the other hand - was altogether a different day.

I was showering in my corner of the shower that I like and an older guy comes in - I avert my eyes and continue lathering. Soon after come two similar gentlmen. It's pretty much a pantless party in the shower at this point. Apparently they all know one another/work together.

Through the conversation I gather that one is a minister, one is a psychotherapist, and the other was a teacher in the counseling program.

They then begin to discuss the morality, social implications and sheer lunacy of the Britney/K-Fed custody battle.

I kid you not.
posted by Brian @ 3:06 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post