Time well wasted

Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The Night Starts Here
I'm a huge fan of weddings.

I take that back - I'm huge fan of wedding receptions. Weddings are good, and a necessary part of the process, but the reception is the fun part. There's dancing, cake, good friends, people acting crazy, and fun photography. A good portion of my favorite things in life all rolled into an evening.

From Womack Wedding


From Womack Wedding


These are from the wedding I went to over the weekend of my good friend and old roommate Jesse and his now wife Haleigh. If either of you read this, congratulations! You guys are awesome.

And since these are his pictures, I'll put a plug in for the photographer. His name is Jeremy Cavness, he's a friend of Callan's and does some really good work for pretty stinkin cheap. To see more of the fun wedding pictures visit his blog at http://www.thecavness.blogspot.com/

And his website (which has Jesse and Haleigh's engagement photos) is http://jeremycavness.com/

If you're in the market for a photographer I'd check him out.

Oh and the title is from a song by the band Stars who I'm currently listening to. It seemed (somewhat) relevant.
posted by Brian @ 2:14 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post