Time well wasted

Monday, April 2, 2007
The morning bell


From the first grade through the sixth we gathered around this bell every morning to say the pledge of allegiance. Rain or shine, hot or cold we all came. In a single file line, with the line leader at the front, talking only when the teacher wasn't paying attention. It seemed like a weird concept at the time, but looking back on it I kind of like the idea. When I went back to take the picture everything was exactly how I remembered it... just much smaller.
posted by Brian @ 8:16 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At April 2, 2007 at 9:22 AM, Blogger Cal said…

    That's kind of cool that you went outside to say the pledge. We always just did it in our classrooms. I totally get the "places from you past looking smaller" concept. Even when I go back to my high school it seems small - and I am the same size now I was then. I guess my mind has grown.

     
  • At April 3, 2007 at 11:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i can just picture it, adorable little brian, single file, in the rain. ohhh. cute.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post