Time well wasted

Friday, March 9, 2007
The things that fail to amaze me
Two interesting stories of yesterday, unfortunately only one captured. I rode the bus to school yesterday morning, the bus enters hill street, makes a loop, then exits from hill street. As we are entering hill street I notice a police car parked on the side of the road, then I notice the officer on the opposite side of the street talking with a man.

A slightly odd sight, but nothing to be concerned about I thought. Then after we make our loop I notice there is another police car, with another officer now talking with the man.

Slightly odder sight, but still, who cares. The bus stops to let a girl on, and the man the cops are talking to hops on as well. The cops seem unphased, and he enters as if nothing is amiss. An eerie silence fills the bus. The rest of the trip continued as normal.

On my way home from school I decided to walk, it was such a nice day and all. As I'm nearing my house by the bike path I notice a man holding a book, wearing pajama pants and no shirt, yelling things. As I pass I quickly snap a shot with my camera phone as I listen to him rant about president Bush. As I pass he stops yelling, closes the book, and proceeds to turn around and yell at the man sweeping behind him. (sorry for the poor quality, it is a phone after all)

posted by Brian @ 12:21 PM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post