Time well wasted

Monday, February 19, 2007
The Duckling Experiment
I have a test this afternoon in my statistics class over some basic stats and the scientific method. On my way to school this morning I got to test out the "real world" applications of my newfound knowledge.

Hypothesis: Ducks are only cool with me from certain distances.

Observation 1: Ducks are cool with me from this distance


Observation 2: Ducks are also cool with me from this distance


Observation 3: Ducks are decidedly not cool with me from this distance


Conclusion - Ducks are definitely cool with me from more than 3 feet away.

Next experiment: How the possession of bread will affect how cool ducks are with me from certain distances.
posted by Brian @ 8:51 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post