Time well wasted

Wednesday, February 7, 2007
The Birth of a Blog
The art of time wasting is something I've dabbled in but have yet to completely immerse myself. However, as the amount of work I have to do at work has tapered off I have come to the realization that I can only browse digg, fark, and cnn so much without wanting to lay my head down on my desk and weep like a small child.

Restlessness has started to take its toll. So out of this boredom is born the blog. A complete waste of time who's sole purpose will be to entertain me and provide an outlet for my new hobby, photography.

I've recently realized that my room is horribly boring and in need of a little decoration (this is the adult in me trying to get out). And being the lowly college student with a graduate assistantship salary I've got to be a little thrifty with the artwork. So why not just make it myself? Good plan right? It's freggin fool-proof.

So the plan is to blog and post pictures until I've taken some that I feel would make good decorations on my walls. This might take a while. But luckily, time is something I have an abundance of,. Now if I can just think of a way to justify needing photoshop on my work computer I can waste time even more efficiently.

I'll be experimenting with different types of photography and digital editing. So bear with me as I barely have any idea what the crap I'm doing.
posted by Brian @ 9:37 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post