Time well wasted

Monday, March 12, 2007
The beauty of Sunsets

There's really nothing like a good sunset, even if it's cloudy. On Friday I was on my way home from dropping off my friend Lynda Jo after a trip to Rick's Bakery, and I noticed the most spectacular scene. From Maple street at UBC you can see the top half of old main, and at that moment the sun was setting and the clouds had opened up just above it illuminating the clouds surrounding it and shining orange rays down on the building. I sped home, grabbed the camera (knowing I would not make it back in time) and sped back. Of course the clouds had moved, but so I took a picture of the bell tower at UBC. It's good, just not as good. Maybe I should just start lugging my camera and tripod around with me.
posted by Brian @ 9:47 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post