Time well wasted

Thursday, March 29, 2007
My life
During spring break I was stuck in my hometown, with no friends (apparently at 24 most people don't get a spring break anymore, whats up with that?) and no internet (darn you sbc). So I decided to take pictures... lots of pictures. I drove around town and took them of things I remember from childhood with the intention of a pictorial montage of my life. I may get bored with it before it's over. But here's the first. This is the top of a hill overlooking the neighborhood I grew up in. We used to sled down the hill when it snowed. I suppose I shouldn't say used to, I did it just last winter. It's still damn fun.

posted by Brian @ 10:18 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At March 29, 2007 at 3:19 PM, Blogger Cal said…

    I can't wait until "My life" part 2.

     
  • At March 30, 2007 at 9:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    where's part 2?? so this is what your hometown looks like!!! i want to go there. see the rest. i know that i will! oh by the way nice use of "darn sbc", and then "damn fun". it's like you edited the word when you were mad, but when it was a good thing, you used the rougher word, in a nicer sentence.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post