Time well wasted

Monday, February 9, 2009
It's just a little water ya'll
As much of a pain as the ice storm was, it was definitely more good than bad (for me). I got out of 4 days of work, got to build a fire and have s'mores (indoors), got to go visit family, hang out with Jess, go sledding, play with a chainsaw, and spend the good portion of an afternoon walking around taking pictures of the ice. I took enough pictures to fill the next many, many posts with ice storm HDR's. But they're time consuming so I probably won't. But I'm going to try to do at least 5 of them to make it through this week. The first is from the aforementioned Hillcrest Towers. (As always, click the picture to see a larger version)

From Fayetteville Ice storm 2009
posted by Brian @ 9:54 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post