Time well wasted

Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Goal
I've been pretty terrible at updating this blog - especially lately. So I have made a goal for myself of posting once every weekday for the rest of February. What this means is you'll probably be getting some mediocre pictures, but that's my goal and I'm sticking with it. This week's theme will be long-exposure pictures. Next week will be ice-storm HDR's. So stay tuned, and update you own blogs for pete's sake, I'm getting bored over here!

From Work Sunset 1.7.09


This was taken outside my office on a day I had to stay at work late. I always get a few funny looks when I pull out a tripod and set a $150 point and shoot camera on it that even a child can use, but I've gotten more and more used to that.

On a lighter note, it was actually at this very spot where I saw a student carrying a boom box blasting the song "Listen to your heart" at full volume (the classic version, not the new techno one). It made my day.
posted by Brian @ 9:17 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At February 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM, Blogger Shaholla said…

    1. I like your goal. Posting once a week is a good thing.
    2. I update my blog all the time--so that comment isn't for me. Ya heard?
    3. Great song to be boom boxing too.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post