Time well wasted

Wednesday, May 2, 2007
One moment
My favorite pictures are the ones that are perishable, because then you can look back and remember the exact moment. A picture of a place is cool, but you can always go back and take the exact same picture. But good moments can't be recreated. And that is one of the reasons why this is my favorite picture I've ever taken. I had no idea it was going to be a good picture, that everyone was just going to be chilling at the same time, that for the minute it took no one waked by on the beach, and that the sun would be setting just enough to wash out the right side of the picture. I wish any of those things were on purpose, but it was luck, and I'm ok with that. The Florida trip is probably my favorite week of the year and I'm glad I've got the pictures that can always take me back.

posted by Brian @ 3:26 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post