Time well wasted

Monday, April 23, 2007
The Weekend Recap
Rising at dawn and then proceeding to run 3.1 miles hardly seems like the ideal Saturday. But Cal and I made the trek, and kicked some butt.


Even girls with rockin legs stood no chance against us

At age 24 a spring Saturday without a wedding is more rare than not. And thus started the trip to Branson. An awesome day for a drive through the twisting hills of Northern Arkansas with the windows down and the sun shining. And honestly where else in the world can you find convenience like this?


I mean really, usually you have to go to at least 2 stores to find both these things.

Oh glorious Branson, endless hours of family fun await.


But not for me, not today, I had a wedding to attend... or so I thought.
Turns out at 24 a spring Sunday is a prime time for a wedding as well. And when you lose your invitation and ask the wrong guy when the wedding is, be prepared to drive two hours to find an empty parking lot. But no matter! Branson has something Fayetteville does not... outlet malls, motha f'in outlet malls.


I got my shopping on for a few hours, and ended up with a pretty sweet (and fairly cheap) suit from Banana.


It looks like this, only I have a full head.
posted by Brian @ 7:55 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post