Time well wasted

Monday, March 8, 2010
My Sundown
For the longest time I never named any of my pictures, just put them up as img_1034 or whatever they happened to be. But lately I've been trying to do more quality work and less quantity. Gone are the days of uploading every shot from a trip or from a party (I don't even remember the last time I uploaded a picture to facebook). The unfortunate thing is that I'm terrible at naming things. I think I participated in the naming of Wes and I's fish Frijol (it means bean). But that was probably mainly Wes. I always hope that something in the shot will inspire the name, but usually it's just whatever pops into my head first - which is sometimes (most times) pretty lame. Maybe one day I'll get better at it... or just find someone else to name them. This one I stole from a Jimmy Eat World song. Woo for originality!

My Sundown
posted by Brian @ 3:53 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post