Time well wasted

Saturday, January 2, 2010
Hey guys! It's Christmastime!
A little late on the Christmas post, but it's the holidays and I haven't spend a lot of time on the computer. I did however spend a decent amount of time taking pictures over the past two weeks - which is how I would prefer it.

It was a great Christmas. I got to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with Jess's family and then we went to Kentucky to spend some time with my family. Aside from the fact that Jess had to have her gallbladder taken out a week ago, it was a great holiday season! She's still a bit sore, but steadily improving. I on the other hand pulled a muscle in my neck and have had trouble looking left for the past 3 days. So we make quite the pair.

Hopefully at some point in the next few weeks I'll do a couple best of 2009 posts (pictures and music), but I have a feeling 2010 will blow it away. It's gonna be a good year folks, I can feel it...

In the meantime, merry Christmas from the Fayetteville Public Library. I miss living by this place, it always makes for a good picture.

From Library and Square 12.15.09
posted by Brian @ 11:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Blog

Links
Previous Post